These are some fundraising ideas that could be followed through in a local setting for individuals who would like to raise funds for CFAK urgent needs. These fundraisings can take place within your church, place of employment, school, or in your neighbourhood or community.
- By sponsoring events of CFAK here
- By partnering with us where you will be entitled to a certain subscription fee.
- By volunteeing with us and help out in different projects.
- By having concerts on CFAK behalf in your community
- By selling CFAK Books, Art and Crafts, DVDs in your community.
- By buying from us Agricultural products like food, honey, fruits, diary and poultry products directly from us or our outlets.
- Books for our resource center
- Stationary and scholastic materials
- First Aid materials -plasters, bandages,aspirin etc
- Mosquito Nets
- Toys and Games
At CFAK, we seek to maintain a high standard of financial accountability knowing that we are called to be faithful stewards of the resources entrusted to our care. We thus require that all who conduct fundraisers in their communities, for the purpose of helping any of our projects, should be open and honest with the funds they raise and donate to CFAK
Thank you for your support!